PowerPoint Designer allows you to take your content and generate a variety of ideas that you can choose from to enhance your slides. When you add a photo or other unique visual content, the Designer pane is available to generate a variety of visual suggestions you can choose to apply to you slides. NOTE: This feature is only available if you have an Office 365 subscription. Below are the step by step instructions to utilize PowerPoint 2016 Designer.
Utilizing Designer with Pictures
- Navigate to the slide where the picture will be added.
- Click the Insert Tab.
- Click Pictures.
- Double-click the picture you wish to add.
- The picture is now added to the slide and the Designer Sidebar appears. NOTE: The first time you use Designer, a message will appear asking your permission to get design ideas for you. If you choose to use Designer, select Let’s Go.
- Once you choose Let’s Go, the Designer will generate Design Ideas for you to choose from.
- Click on the Idea you wish to use and it will be applied to the slide.
- Continue through your presentation to apply ideas to other pictures you are using.