PowerPoint 2016 morph transition option allows you to transform the data on one slide into your next slide. This gives you the capability to show movement within your slides on text, images, charts, etc. This feature is great for emphasizing the change within your contents or to highlight specific data within the slide. In order to use the option, you must have at least two items in common on the slides. Below are the step-by-step instruction for using PowerPoint 2016 morph transition option.
- Create the slide to be morphed. You can easily do this by navigating to the Thumbnail Pane, right-clicking the original slide and selecting Duplicate Slide.
- Select the newly created slide and make the necessary changes.
- In the Thumbnail Pane, select the newly edited slide.
- Click on the Transitions tab.
- Click the Morph button in the Transition to this Slide group.
- Click Effect Options, from the Transition to this Slide group on the Transition tab.
- Choose the option for how you want to Morph your transition – Objects, Words, Characters.
- Click the Preview button on the Transition tab to view the Morph transition.
To learn more about Office applications, please check out my courses at vlbteched.teachable.com.