There are times when you quickly need a clean calendar for a specific period of time and you don’t want to use your Outlook calendar with all your meetings and appointments listed. The quickest and easiest way to get a blank calendar to to set it up in Outlook. Once you’ve set it up, it’s always available and gives you the flexibility to choose the period for which you need it. Below are the step-by-step instructions of creating and printing a blank Outlook 2016 calendar.
Steps for Creating and Printing a Blank Outlook Calendar
- From the Calendar app, click the Home tab.
- Click Open Calendar from the Manage Calendars group.
- Click Create New Blank Calendar.
- The Create New Folder dialog box will open.
- Enter a Name for the calendar.
- In the Select where to place the folder, select Calendar.
- Click OK.
- In the Calendar app, navigate to the calendar you created and check the box next to it.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Click the Options button.
- The Print options dialog box will open. Click the drop down arrow under Print this calendar and select the calendar you just created.
- Under Print style, select the print style you wish to use.
- Under Print range, set the Start and End dates.
- Click Print to print the blank calendar.
To learn more about Office applications, please check out my courses at vlbteched.teachable.com.