Outlook’s recurring appointment feature allows you to quickly and easily create repeated appointments from a single point. So, if you’ve got weekly meetings, monthly updates or a dinner with friends the first Saturday of the month you can easily add them to your calendar with a few keystrokes. Below are the step-by-step instructions for creating recurring appointments.
CTRL + SHIFT + A
Creating Recurring Appointment from the Calendar App
- Click the Home tab.
- Click New Appointment in the New group.
- The New Appointment dialog box opens.
- Click the Appointment tab, if not already selected.
- Click Recurrence from the Options group.
- The Appointment Recurrence dialog box opens.
- Set the Appointment Time – Start (enter start time), End (enter end time), and Duration (length of appointment).
- Set Recurrence Pattern – Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
- Set Range of recurrence — No end date , End after (number of times the recurring appointment should occur), End by (date the recurring appointment should end by).
- Click OK to accept the recurrence setting.
- The recurrence details are noted on the appointment.
- Enter the Subject of the recurring appointment.
- Enter the Location of the recurring appointment.
- Type in the details of the recurring appointment within the appointment area.
- Click the Appointment Series tab, if not already selected.
- Click Save & Close from the Actions group.
To learn more about Office applications, please check out my courses at vlbteched.teachable.com.