Nuance PDF Create Assistant allows you to easily convert multiple document to multiple PDF files or into one PDF file. Below are the step by step instructions to use the Nuance PDF Create Assistant.
Steps for using the Nuance PDF Create Assistant
- Choose Create Assistant from the Nuance Power PDF Advance options from your Programs/Apps.
- The Nuance PDF Create Assistant dialog box will open.
- Click the Add button and choose Open file.
- Browse to the folder containing the documents or run a search to locate the documents.
- Select the appropriate documents to be converted and click Open. (Run this process until you have all the documents selected.
- Once you have all the document selected, select your options for creating the PDF/s.
- Choose Creation Options –
- Create a PDF for each input documents – Use to create a separate PDF file for each document converted.
- Combine files into one PDF document – Use to create one PDF file containing all the pages from the selected documents.
- Overlay files as one PDF document – Use to create an overlay on the cover page of the single PDF file.
- Package files into one PDF document – This option will list the documents separately within the PDF so they are still individual documents, but are accessed via a single document.
- Click the Profile button to select the appropriate profile setting.
- The PDF Create Profiles dialog box will open. You can choose from the options listed or create your own using the settings you need. For this example, I’ll set the compatibility to PDF/A-1b and make the PDF searchable.
- Click the Saving button and choose the Destination Options.
- Click the Start PDF Creation button at the bottom of the Nuance PDF Create Assistant dialog box.
- The Print Info dialog box will open and run through the process of creating the PDF/s. Once completed, the Creation Status will note Job finished. Click Close to complete.
- The PDF is now created and ready to access.
To learn more about Office applications, please check out my courses at vlbteched.teachable.com.